Something tells me I'm the one who's kept by Di Daу


i finde this place in abandoned medical colledge. Firs in my eye's was a problem. All enter's in colledge is blocked. Only one metod can save situation. electric line, which continue to roof this build. Sure line dothent work. Use it like a stears for 3 floor & coming up. I like non standart way's :-) Inside was full silence. What's interest - inside not stronge destroy ( not tipycal for Russia). A simple all placer, where we was is much destroyed & stolen. In this little room, like i understand did lessons about alchemical reaction's a drug wish humany blood. I finde to many glasses flask with dried blood. Me like this room http://flic.kr/p/R3ULXC

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

iOS 아이폰용 앱 개발을 위한 디자인시, 디자이너가 참고 해볼만한 사항들

스냅드래곤 기반 크롬북, ‘트로그도어’ 개발 중

[펌] '악마는 프라다를 입는다'의 진짜 명대사