London Eye #explore by Fabien Georget (fg photographe)


My last picture of the year! I whish you a happy new year ! Best regards my flickr's friends! Ma dernière photo de l'année 2016! Je vous souhaite d'excellentes fêtes de fin d'année et une très belle année 2016! Merci chers amis Flickr pour votre fidélité et vos commentaires toujours très appréciés. Je vous donne rendez-vous l'année prochaine pour de nouvelles aventures photographiques! © Important notice: Do not use my images without my written permission, even for a non commercial use. If you're interested in any of my photos you must contact me first. All my images are under full copyright. © All rights reserved. http://flic.kr/p/QtDZB4

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

iOS 아이폰용 앱 개발을 위한 디자인시, 디자이너가 참고 해볼만한 사항들

스냅드래곤 기반 크롬북, ‘트로그도어’ 개발 중

[펌] '악마는 프라다를 입는다'의 진짜 명대사