Odin's Legacy by Maddog Murph


Similar to Poseidon Thor was a powerful god, responsible for storms, strength, & thunder, it's no surprise to find this powerful place to be named after the Norse god. In fact it's aptly named. Coming here I knew the tide was too high, and I also knew the ocean was up. It was a dangerous day to shoot the well, and upon arrival I watched a guy get knocked off one of the rocks and go swimming with his dog, all his camera gear, and his back pack. But when I saw the color moving into the sky, I knew I had to test my luck. Not surprisingly my camera got wet as well, I was luckier than my predecessor. It was just a light misting from a rogue wave, and that caused me to pull the plug. I got a few shots, and that was enough. Shot on a Haida 10 stop, d810, 15mm zeiss, 1.6", f8, iso400 https://flic.kr/p/DvP6f2

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

iOS 아이폰용 앱 개발을 위한 디자인시, 디자이너가 참고 해볼만한 사항들

[펌] '악마는 프라다를 입는다'의 진짜 명대사

스냅드래곤 기반 크롬북, ‘트로그도어’ 개발 중