The Giant Pebbles of Uttakleiv by hpd-fotografy


Ice cold water crashing over the famous round stones at Uttakleiv beach. I was hoping for a sunset shot. Instead I got really bad weather. But that's just as well for me since that usually results in even stronger images. And bad weather or not - I just had to climb over those slippery round stones to get close to the action. Don't try that yourself, it really is as dangerous as it looks on the picture... Thanks for your visit. If you like my images, stop by at hpd-fotografy or follow me on 500px, Instagram, flickr and Facebook. Prints are now available for all of my images. Head over to the About-section of my web page to find out more! https://flic.kr/p/GmiHmw

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

iOS 아이폰용 앱 개발을 위한 디자인시, 디자이너가 참고 해볼만한 사항들

[펌] '악마는 프라다를 입는다'의 진짜 명대사

스냅드래곤 기반 크롬북, ‘트로그도어’ 개발 중