Divinity by blame_the_monkey


Henry Miller once said that, “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” I feel like as a photographer, this quote has become increasingly more relevant to me the more years I travel the world. Each year, the world becomes a smaller place as global tourism increases exponentially in nearly all of the major travel destinations. And that means that it also becomes more challenge to visually portray these places in a new and unique way. But saying that, the fact that so many photographers visit this location only motivates me. Since we can all stand here in the same place, I get excited about trying to capture something that has been seen countless times before in a new and interesting way. That’s why when a thunder storm rolled over the city center of Florence, I set up to capture the dazzling display! Learn my entire photography workflow both in-the-field and in post-processing: http://ift.tt/2xvzTcb... --- http://ift.tt/2wNtLIN

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

iOS 아이폰용 앱 개발을 위한 디자인시, 디자이너가 참고 해볼만한 사항들

[펌] '악마는 프라다를 입는다'의 진짜 명대사

스냅드래곤 기반 크롬북, ‘트로그도어’ 개발 중