sbdunkscarl by instagram / liked Photo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ZRVkYY Snow monkey family in Japan ๐Ÿ’ This had to be one of the most challenging experience for me personally to take photos. First you have to walk over a mile up hill that wasn't the issue but it started to snow and it got really cold I don't know the exact temperature but it had to be under the 20s. Definitely have never experience cold like that. Taking the photo was also challenging because I didn't bring the correct lens. Most people had telephoto lens and I only had a 35mm . After taking photos and waiting for a good shot I had to call it quits because I could not feel my hands , they turned purple . FEEDBACK WELCOME ! Add my other IG @sbdunkscarlv2

๋Œ“๊ธ€

์ด ๋ธ”๋กœ๊ทธ์˜ ์ธ๊ธฐ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ

iOS ์•„์ดํฐ์šฉ ์•ฑ ๊ฐœ๋ฐœ์„ ์œ„ํ•œ ๋””์ž์ธ์‹œ, ๋””์ž์ด๋„ˆ๊ฐ€ ์ฐธ๊ณ  ํ•ด๋ณผ๋งŒํ•œ ์‚ฌํ•ญ๋“ค

์Šค๋ƒ…๋“œ๋ž˜๊ณค ๊ธฐ๋ฐ˜ ํฌ๋กฌ๋ถ, ‘ํŠธ๋กœ๊ทธ๋„์–ด’ ๊ฐœ๋ฐœ ์ค‘

[ํŽŒ] '์•…๋งˆ๋Š” ํ”„๋ผ๋‹ค๋ฅผ ์ž…๋Š”๋‹ค'์˜ ์ง„์งœ ๋ช…๋Œ€์‚ฌ